I took a lazy day today. Woke late. Rearranged the living room and relaxed with my son. I am afraid I only have this week left on my holiday and it starts to stress me out a bit, mind you I have done everything i planed to do this holiday. It just feels too easy. So I did some browsing on the Internet. I feel my English could do with some improvements so I set out for some assistance.
- Common Errors in Englishby Paul Brians was interesting (I read the text version), I found explanations on quite a few things I been wondering about. And it’s outright hilarious at times.
- Guide to Grammar and Style by Jack Lynch seems good. I will check it out tomorrow.
- Daniel Kies’ Modern English Grammar
- Grammar girl – Quick and Dirty Tips is a podcast clearly inspired in style by Gossip girl.
- The Chicago Manual of Style
Hmm, I might use this page to collect more resources as I go along.
I had no idea rollover was a serious highway accident.