Peer to Peer networking is not only hyped at the moment it is also an excellent way to create synergy when you meet up in person. We were a couple of middle aged project managers meeting up after work at a member’s workplace to share a bite, some knowledge and listen to a presentation.
It’s so refreshing to hear that we all share the same kind of problems. You also get a lot of ideas.
H. told about that they also had too many project needs and needed to prioritize. We discussed different ways to asses which projects to do when.
I think I would like to add some classifications to our own list.
Time factor: How time critical is it?
- Panic if we don’t fix it a.s.a.p.
- Month if it needs to be resolved within a month.
- Quarter if it needs to be done within 3 months.
- Year if it needs to be done within 12 months.
- When time allows can be done whenever we have time over to do it.
Length factor: How long time does it take to accomplish in Calendar time?
Strategic factor: How important is it for the long time success of our company?
- Not at all,
- High and
I will sleep on it. Then test it and evaluate the result.