Syfy is going ahead with a fourth season of Sanctuary. The order is for 13-episode and it is slated to begin production in spring 2011 in Vancouver, for a fall 2011 premiere.Good to know we get more of Dr. Helen Magnus played by Amanda Tapping and her team as they track down and help abnormals.
That is good because they left the team hanging a bit at the end there.
- The New TV Season for Science Fiction Fans (Fall 2010) August 25, 2010
- Dr. Helena Magnus on Sanctuary July 9, 2010
- Sanctuary Season Finale and Renewal January 19, 2010
- Sanctuary 2.11 January 19, 2010
- Syfy renews Stargate Universe & Sanctuary December 14, 2009
- Tapping’s Sanctury will be back March 17, 2010