This is the second Wages of Sin book and it takes place during the same time as At All Costs, Storm from the Shadows and Shadow of Saganami.
I identified the following main storylines:
- The Alignment leadership under Collin Detweiler back on Mesa
- Hugh and Queen Barry’s love story
- The State Security renegades preparation to attack Torch
- Rozsak and Govenor Baregos plans to build their own fleet and take over their own sector
- Security chief Jack McBryde and Slipdrive researcher Herlander Simões fall to grace
- Anton Zilwicki and Victor Cachat mission to Mesa
As always another great book.
Afraid I haven’t been reading much this week due to weakness after the fever I had last week.