It feels like a good week. Lots of things getting done and a short week next. We had our annual druid meeting out in the woods to end this season and take a break over summer. Great fun and food with the brothers and I wasn’t even hung over the next day. First time ever I cooked for almost 40 people on a Muurikka (It is basically a Lappish Woking pan only this one was almost three feet across).
I read two great books this week both surprised me with unexpected but welcome content. I am not so fond of the multiple main character approach and up until now my feelings toward Mark Charan Newton’s Legends of the Red Sun has been luke warm. But that all changed in the second part of City of Ruin with the game-changing revelation there. It almost turned into a science fiction story or at least a Science Fantasy.
Thomas Blackthorne is a pen name for John Meaney, which I didn’t know until earlier this year. Point is his second Josh Cumberland novel. It takes place in a dystopian near future that is only too plausible. Mind control and special forces in an enjoyable mix.
I finally watched the season finale of Supernatural. Wow, a god! I can’t wait until Fall. Yes I can but I would like Supernatural to première early like around next week …
binaire opties termen That was all for this week, keep making suggestions for books to read or things to write about.
broker mit demokonto /Ove
- The New TV Season for SciFi Fans [Summer 2011]
- Forthcoming SF&F Books (May 2011-2013) is out and we cover most of this years covers by now.
percorso per imparare a fare trading con le opzioni binarie My Top Military Science Fiction Series MkII has 34 series or universes of interesting military scifi.
- Cybermage’s Monthly Journal April 2011
- Cybermage’s Monthly Journal March 2011
- Cybermage’s Monthly Journal February 2011
- Cybermage’s Monthly Journal January 2011
New SFF Books in June
http://www.swazilandforum.com/?n=info-trading-ob info trading ob
New SFF Books in May
Read this week
best place to buy Maxalt in Grand Prairie Texas Click the covers for a larger image and linked titles for reviews.
- Bones of the Empire (Jak Cato book 2) by William C. Dietz (Ace 2010)
- City of Ruin (Legends of the Red Sun 2) by Mark Charan Newton (Tor UK 2010)
- Point (Josh Cumberland 2) by Thomas Blackthorne (Angry Robot 2011) – review copy
New Reviews of Earlier Reads
växla pengar forex under 18 Click the covers for a larger image and the titles for reviews.
http://www.soleg.de/?optionende=anyoption-bonus&c31=b3 anyoption bonus
Please see my list of books pending review and ask for reviews
Click the covers for a larger image
- The Winds of Khalakovo by Bradley P. Beaulieu (Night Shade 2011)